Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum +
£23k – £28k
Are you looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing, successful business?
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, you will play a key part in this very supportive HR team who work closely together to provide an effective, professional service – but also have fun along the way!
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To provide a supportive first level advisory service on all HR related matters
- Prepare HR documents
- Support the recruitment process and interviewing
- Contracts and contractual changes.
- Be the first point of contact and give general advice and guidance with regards to all staff and management.
- Provide initial support and advice on grievance and disciplinary investigations and hearings.
Previous experience working in a fast-paced HR role and CIPD qualification is essential. You will have knowledge of current employment law, HR policies and processes and experience in Employee Relations.
In the current competitive job market, being able to stand out from the rest is important. Please state any key achievements or how you offer more than the average when sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.