Location: Eccles Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + benefits, parking, no weekends
Helpdesk Advisor (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
£21,500 – MONDAY to FRIDAY position
Calling all experienced customer service advisors… who are feeling like they need a new challenge. We have an opportunity to be part of a team where your making a genuine difference to a business!
Your role will be to answer inbound calls and take full responsibility for managing your customers process with their insurance policy. You’ll give them information on what the next stages are, liaising with professionals to gather what you need, and take them through to completion on their request.
“I have genuinely enjoyed this role as I have a passion for listening to customers in a time of need, providing the best level of customer service, empathy and compassion”
“being a top performer has allowed me to receive perks such as cash and holiday incentives”
Not only will you benefit from complete job satisfaction, but you’ll also receive the following:
- The contact centre is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- A family feel environment – everyone supports and motivates each other to do well
- A small team where you’ll play an important part in company growth
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
This is a temporary 12 month contract.
This is a January start. For an opportunity to be considered please apply or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.