Location: Stockport Salary: £17,500 to £26,000 per annum + progression, benefits, work life balance
£17,500 annually with bonuses up to £26,000
8:45AM – 5:15PM Monday to Thursday
Early finish Fridays 2:45PM (No weekends or lates included)
What benefits will I receive?
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays off
- Onsite canteen and free parking nearby for those who drive to work
- Free Pure Gym membership AND discount to Nuffield Health Gyms
- Starbucks Discount
- Free Cineworld tickets every 2 weeks for you + guests
- 40% off British Airways flights
- 75% off UK holiday destinations
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cash and Holiday Incentives
- Access to a discounted Apple iWatch
- Entry into a monthly perks and rewards scheme based on improving your fitness/wellbeing
So what does the company specialise in?
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of the UK’s leading insurance companies specialising in health and life insurance for a client base of over 1 million customers. They are looking for a number of Healthcare Advisors to join their ever-growing organisation – carving yourself a successful career with development and earning opportunities throughout.
What will you be required to do?
You’ll need to speak to business owners in regards to private medical health insurance and advise on the benefits in order to book in appointments, whilst fact finding and handling objections. You’ll be given all the training within a 10-12 week fully paid ‘academy’ environment giving you all the tools needed to be successful within their business sales team.
What experience do I need?
Our client considers individuals from all different backgrounds. If you’re currently working in retail or hospitality and looking for a big break into a huge organisation with development, then this could be the next step for you. If you’re already working in sales this could be the step you need to earn a large amount of money every month and step into higher level roles.
Whatever your circumstances our client could be the next and final stop in your career!
Please apply now or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.