Location: Rochdale Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum +
Group Management Accountant
£35,000 – £40,000
We are exclusively supporting a leading retail firm to recruit a Group Management Accountant to take ownership for all UK reporting.
The position is ideal for anyone that is looking for an opportunity to operate as part of a senior leadership team alongside the Finance Director, without having the responsibility of managing staff.
This role offers a real breadth of experience and exposure; and is underpinned by a highly competitive benefits package which is detailed further below.
Your involvement will span across the business, working closely with budget holders from every department to both analyse and deliver their figures at month end and present these to the Finance Director for review.
Your core tasks will include:
- Preparation & review of month end sales & profit numbers along with the delivery of standard financial reports to Group Finance to meet strict period closing deadlines.
- Preparation & review of standard quarterly & annual Group reports.
- Preparation of monthly customer & product profitability reports against budgets
- Prepare monthly Logistics accruals & summary of costs for review with Logistics team.
- Trade Budget Management (TBM) – monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, monthly preparation & distribution to individual account budgets, settlement of agreements, quarterly reviews with Sales Director’s, collation of signed agreements for external Audit.
The company prides themselves on the way they treat their staff, and this is at the forefront of the way the business is run.
As an employee you can look forward to a supportive management team and a benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working: Split between home and office
- 36 hour working week (flexi time)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme where the business contributes 6%
- Private Health Care
- Critical illness cover
- Full Study Support
The role requires someone that is confident in working to strict month end schedules, along with an ability to interact with a wide range of individuals within the business.
SAP and FMCG experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Part Qualified and Qualified applications are welcome with full study support available for anyone that needs it.
For more details on the role, or a confidential discussion you can contact Duncan Hughes on 0161 237 1828 or email email@example.com . Alternatively click apply and you will be contacted once your application has been reviewed.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.