Location: Manchester Salary: £400,000 to £450,000 per annum +
Group Management Accountant
£40,000 to £45,000
Manchester City Centre
International health and wellbeing business operating in multiple countries require a Management Accountant to support the senior finance leadership team following last year’s growth of 24.6% and an aggressive strategy for further development.
Your remit is broad and encompasses all areas of group accounting inclusive of:
- Detailed monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Full budgeting for multiple sites internationally
- Trend analysis providing detailed commercial commentary
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Preparation and finalisation of group accounts
- Year-end draft accounts presentation and supporting external auditors
Operating on Xero this is role to suit an ambitious qualified accountant who aspires to further a career post qualification.
As with the sector there is an enviable package that understands the importance of health and wellbeing which is even more prevalent given the current circumstances we find ourselves in.
All applications are being accepted to Platinum Recruitment, please speak with Cameron Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.