Location: Bolton Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Work from home
Group Management Accountant (£40,000 – £45,000)
Work from home opportunity / Bolton
Due to the progressive nature of our organisation, we are in the position to recruit a driven and passionate individual to assume an exciting and brand new opportunity within the Group Finance Department of our expanding organisation. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will ideally be an enthusiastic professional, looking for an evolving role that will offer rapid progression in line with our forward-thinking business’ growth plans.
- Management of 3 part-qualified Assistant Management Accountants.
- Responsible for the accurate and detailed production of 8 sets of management accounts.
- Preparation of the Quarterly VAT returns and miscellaneous tax processes.
- Key input into compliance projects.
- Collaboration in the annual budget process and quarterly forecasting.
- Supporting with the preparation of year end accounts, consolidation and statutory accounts.
- Providing monthly analysis to the individual company Managing Directors.
- Identification and implementation of improvements in daily and month end processes.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA (12 months+ PQE).
- Proven work experience in management accounts.
- Advanced IT skills, especially with Excel.
- Ability to work within an ever-changing environment.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Team focused attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you think that this opportunity may suit you then please contact Sam Howarth-Kucher for a full business and role profile at email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.