Location: Warrington Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + Benefits + Progression
Group Financial Controller
£45,000 – £50,000
Due to a commercial re-structure and exciting period of growth, Platinum is exclusively partnering with a professional services company leading the way for quality, who are seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller, with a sole purpose to come in and lead the financial reporting team and wider finance function.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified Financial Controller with at least 3 years PQE (post qualified experience) in a busy environment – preferably from a PE or listed background and who has experience of SAGE.
- Day to day management of the financial reporting and wider finance function
- Provide day to day technical support to the wider FP&A teams
- Manage the planning & preparation of all annual subsidiary statutory accounts
- Produce the Group annual report and financial statements
- Gather feedback from senior stakeholders and include this within reports
- Responsible for monthly management accounts, including thorough FP&A and commentary, cashflow analysis, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Management of the external audit, ensuring a smooth delivery
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations review
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Management experience having led the finance function in a busy environment
- SAGE experience
- Advanced Excel user
- Competitive salary- negotiable dependent on experienced
- Free and secure on site parking
- Gym Membership
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- 32 days holiday (includes bank holidays) + day off for your Birthday
- Holiday buy and exchange scheme
- Flexible working (Office based, fully remote of a mixture of both)
- Mon – Friday (9am – 5pm) *flexibility to start earlier/later and finish earlier/later
- Salary sacrifice/car benefit scheme
- Additional day’s holiday per year of service
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established professional services company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an FD who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.