Location: Bolton Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Yes
Financial Analysis – Systems Accountant
9% pension, Bonus, BUPA, Life Assurance, Study Leave, Enhanced holiday allowance, discounts for fine dining
Bolton / Hybrid working model
We are a rapidly growing business employing over 200 people in the UK. Due to our continued growth we are now seeking a financial systems analyst who will prudce all financial monthly and quarterly consolidated reports for the board and senior managemen meetings as well as managing the production of the subsidiaries’ statutory and management accounts.
- Lead the further development of the newly embedded financial planning system including integration with other group systems, such as Salesforce
- Become a superuser of the current systems, providing assistance and guidance on reporting capabilities
- Develop, improve and automate current suite of reports alongside the other analysts
- Working with the wider Group Finance team to continue to improve controls and processes
- Assisting with preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts across the group
- Reviewing the management accounts and implementing the required accounting adjustments
- Analysis of results, including understanding of variances to prior period actual results and budgets, and other data such as fund performance against assets under management
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to other teams within the organisation
- Supporting other group functions as required
- Assisting with the preparation of regulatory and other returns
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks where required such as M&A and pricing quotes
Ideally you should be a finalist or qualified accountant with experience in Management Account preparation, Variance analysis and Budget and Forecasting preparation.
If you woudl like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.