Location: Warrington Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + Study Support
Group Finance Manager
£30,000 – £35,000 a year
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a group of companies that are going through a rapid period of growth.
The business is exciting, and operating across e-commerce, digital marketing and logistics they have seen significant growth in recent years and this role represents an opportunity for someone with both ambition and drive to take advantage of the anticipated growth in coming years.
Where this role really stands out is there is nobody in your way to stunt your development, and no ceiling in the role. You will be a joining a company that is going from strength to strength and despite the challenges many firms are facing they are thriving and expanding, and having recently gone through a re-brand and currently in the process of launching a new range of celebrity backed products it is genuinely the ideal time to join.
You will be supported by the Managing Director, Operations Director and Finance Director to ensure you have all the tools to do your job, and they will be encouraging you to push the boundaries of your job to allow you to reach your own career goals.
Once you have joined you will be responsible for hiring a junior to help support you and then you will be encouraged to drive the department forward with the hopes that you will become the Finance Director as the business grows.
Because of the ambitions of the owners the role will only suit people that have the self drive and determination to really challenge status quo and make the most of this opportunity. They want people confident enough to be able to produce detailed management accounts but then inquisitive enough to be able to challenge the figures and identify problems.
If you are at the latter stages of your qualifications the business will pay for your studies, and they will back you to make yourself a success in the role.
Below is a summary of the role however if you do need more information you can contact me on details below:
- Ownership of the end to end monthly management accounts
- Supporting of month end and year end processing
- Reviewing current processes, supporting and implementing improvement projects
- Cash flow management
- Foreign currency management
- Management Reporting
- Liaise with third parties including banks, HMRC and other stakeholders
- Prepare and submit VAT Returns and EC Sales Submissions
- Management of Purchase, Sales, Nominal Ledger duties
Skills and Qualities
- Competent using Microsoft Office programs. Advanced Excel skills (Desirable)
- Proficiency on Accounting Software, Sage 200 experience would be advantageous but not essential
- High standard of work planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive approach to your work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels via different methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a changeable and fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive attitude
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy and dependable
For a confidential application you can reply to this advert or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.