Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £24,000 per annum + Commission
(NO COLD CALLING)
£18,000 – £24,000 basic + bonuses = £40,000 per year
Easy access via car and public transport – located in Manchester City Centre/Salford near the Lowry Hotel
If you are a graduate looking to start a new career and would be interested in working as a Graduate Sales Advisor with one of the UK’s leading companies in their specialism then this is the role for you.
This company can offer it all, an excellent training programme to ensure you have all the skills and tools to be a success, excellent working environment and management team and a fantastic benefits package to ensure you are rewarded for the work you do.
Just a selection of these benefits include:
– A commission structure allowing you to take home up to £40,000+ per year
– £100 bonuses for “Sales of the Week”
– Weekly incentives including early finishes and £50 vouchers
– Free breakfast and lunches every day
– Perkbox Discounts
– Social events to celebrate successes as a team
– Monthly ‘Wall of Fame’ awards
– Advisor of the Month awards
– Feedback of the Month awards
– Discounted Costco Membership
– Cash for glasses
– Charity work and volunteer days with Manchester Youth Zone
To start off with your role will be to contact individuals over the telephone that have made enquiries about products and services offered by the business. On a day-to-day basis you will speak with people from all walks of life to find out more about what services they are interested in, making this role ideal for anyone that considers them to be a ‘people person.’
And if career progression is important to you there is a clear path you can follow progressing from this role to an Account Manager role in as quickly as 3 months if you show ability and passion in the role. This would then see you not only receive an increase in salary but an opportunity to work in a more technical role where you are helping people in financial difficulty to find solutions to become debt free.
Previous experience is not necessary and typically people from retail, hospitality, or a contact centre environment have been successful in this role – but what is most important is that you have excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships over the phone,
Our client prides themselves on their corporate, yet fun, family feel environment where you will be consistently and constantly recognised and rewarded for the hard work you put in. There are plenty of internal competitions and incentives and an opportunity to earn up to £40,000 through your commission.
If you would be interested in learning more we are looking for:
– A bubbly, chatty personality who has the desire to progress their career
– It doesn’t matter what background you are from as long as you’re willing to learn
– Be comfortable in striking up relationships, as you’ll sell yourself to the customers
– Previous customer service or sales experience in any sector
– A tenacious attitude – focusing on the “yes” rather than the “no”
As the business is going through a huge growth period we are looking for 8 individuals to start straight away. We expect these roles to go fast, so please apply today via this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.