Location: Eccles Salary: £20,000 to £20,000 per annum + uncapped commission £30-100K
Graduate Sales Executive – Eccles
£20,000 basic & uncapped commission (Guaranteed six figure package by 4th year)
9:00AM – 5:30PM Monday to Friday
We are looking for graduates who want to join an organisation allowing you to progress through the ranks, known as an expert in the technology field, you’ll play a huge part in this businesses success.
Management will rely on you to provide support on a large amount of projects and clients from various sectors such as Government, Hospitality, Education, and Finance.
You’ll be given a clear development plan into Business Development within your first 12-18 months, after this moving into Senior, Field or Management position. Why? Because this is a business which promotes from within, giving you all the training you need in the tech field, expecting you to be on a 6 figure package by your fourth year of employment.
- Being responsible for going through data provided making calls to potential customers
- Booking in appointments for the field sales team to visit and close deals
- This is B2B based – you will speak to decision makers building rapport
- You’ll be trained to spot opportunities to sell, as well as relationship management
- Playing a vital part in the success of the current team
- Getting involved in the more in depth side of sales such as putting together proposals
- OTE in the first year is at an average of £30,000 – increasing year on year to over £100,000
- No weekend work included with this being a Monday to Friday role
- Christmas shutdown allowing you time off over the festive period
- Uncapped commission means you will be in complete control of how much money you make
- Full training will be provided upon joining the business
- Fantastic office environment, supporting each other to succeed
If you’d like more information, or an opportunity to be considered please apply or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.