Location: Bury Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum + ACCA or CIMA Study
Graduate Accounts Assistant
£18,000 – £22,000 plus ACCA or CIMA Study
Extensive growth over the last year has created a fantastic opportunity for career focused candidates at this exciting and dynamic business in Bury. With a reputation for excellent staff retention and investing heavily in training and development this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a long term finance career.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the firm, supporting the business in controlling the flow of cash within the business.
The business prides itself on supporting staff development and you will be given the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification while receiving relevant, on the job training. With some of the most impressive offices in the area it’s an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to further their career.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
– Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts (full training provided)
– Carrying out accounts reconciliations
– Maintaining the company cash flow
– Statement reconciliations
– Using Excel on a daily basis
Applicants for the role must be able to demonstrate that they are committed to a long term career in finance and will be given the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
Ideally you will:
– Have a relevant degree, ideally 2.1 and above
– Have a proven history of being able to prioritise your workload
– Possess excellent communication skills for dealing with both internal and external contacts
– Be prepared to think logically and methodically
This is an excellent opportunity with the successful candidate benefiting from structured career paths, regular reviews and excellent company benefits. To be considered apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.