Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 per annum + commission (OTE £50-60K)
Financial Services Advisor
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 – £26,000 + commission (OTE £50-60K)
Platinum Recruitment Group are recruiting for a fantastic insurance brokerage situated in Manchester City centre boasting plush offices and forecast growth for the future.
Already established reflecting the stability this business can offer, they are keen to recruit new Insurance Advisors to speak with their customer base.
What is the role?
- Speaking with customers who have been qualified by the lead generation team about insurance products and services including life, critical illness, income protection
- Discussing their options – you will be trained (or current skills enhanced if you have experience in this field) to ADVISE the customer giving you the variation within the job role
- Working towards targets to enable you to earn commission paid monthly – OTE £50-60K (uncapped)
Perks of the job:
- Great offices situated in the heart of the city
- In-house training and development fully supported by Management and colleagues
- FREE breakfast
- After 12 months service – birthday off (paid of course)
- Progression opportunities into senior roles
- Fully funded further qualifications to progress your career
Desirable previous experience / candidate profile:
- Sales / Customer Service; regular contact with general public
- Working in a contact centre role
- Desire to work in financial services
- Keen to find a progressive career
- Wants to be part of a stable and upcoming business
I am happy to discuss this role in more detail (with no obligation to apply) and this is one of many positions I am recruiting.
Having visited the business and seen the role in action, I am confident I can answer any queries you have.
Please apply to email@example.com
If you’re successfully shortlisted for the role, you will hear from me within 5 working days.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.