Location: Salford Salary: £18,500 to £21,000 per annum + benefits, salary increases, bonuses
Financial Services Advisor – Collections / Customer Service
£18,500 – £21,000 basic (monthly bonuses up to £600)
As a business we are continuing to grow in our success as being the leading debt organisation not just in the UK, but across Europe. For over 27 years we have promised to provide a fair, effective, and human approach to debt resolution working with our customers to ensure they pay off their debt in the best and most affordable way for them.
This role is simple, yet effective. Working with our customers providing the best level of service is important to us, taking pride in helping those who may be going through a difficult time financially, including vulnerable customers.
We have built up a fantastic base on banking based clients including RBS, Lloyds, and NatWest. Not only will you support our clients in repayments on behalf of credit cards, and loans agreements, you’ll do it in a way which is also best for the customers.
On a daily basis you’ll speak to various individuals discussing their income and expenditure, in order to assess the best way to pay back any debts they owe. Our customers are genuinely grateful for the support we provide them with, therefore all we want from you is customer service experience and the passion to make a difference.
In return you’ll receive:
- 6 weeks of fully paid training when you join the business on everything you need to know
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives
- Employee and team of the month competitions
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team activities
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if your ever moving house
- A monthly bonus scheme based on quality of calls allowing you to earn more money
- A salary review every year allowing you to move anywhere up to £24,000 as a basic salary
- The opportunity to move into Floor Walking, Training, Mentoring New Starters, Team Leading and Managerial positions
- Statistically Over 80% of the management team have all progressed into their roles
Your training will be completed in our Head Office in Salford. After training is completed you will then be given the option to work from home within our hybrid working model. (office & home working weekly)
If you’re looking to build yourself a strong career with an employer who will look after your development and progression, as well as working in a fun loving team orientated environment please do not hesitate to apply today – we want to speak to you!
Please apply or email: Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.