Location: Oldham Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum +
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant (FP&A Accountant)
upto £55,000 + Pension, Discounts, Parking
Due to an exciting period of growth, we are looking for a FP&A Accountant. This will primarily involve the budgeting, forecasting and analytical processes that support our company’s financial health and business strategy.
Reporting to the Finance Director your duties will include;
- Supporting the FD with all financial planning, forecasting and analysis across the business
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports.
- Take ownership of performance management reporting for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions
- Prepare financial forecasts, budgets, cash-flows and modelling
- Financial projects – developing background systems and front-end reporting
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, through financial modelling
- Support the integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business
- Lead Finance related projects and support all other key business projects
The FP&A Accountant will be heavily involved in the running of the annual budgeting process and producing regular forecasts that show the expected future performance of the business.
Ideally you should have a proven track record of working within a manufacturing industry. Be qualified by experience or hold a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have excellent communication skills.
If you feel that you’d like to hear more about this growth opportunity please get in touch: email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.