Location: Macclesfield Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 per annum + Yes
Financial Controller / Senior Accountant
£50,000-60,000 + Benefits
Platinum is partnering exclusively with an innovative technologies business in Macclesfield that is looking for an accomplished accountant to manage the accounts for two of their newly founded businesses in Europe.
This is a newly created role that you can make your own and, in this position, you will be the responsible Manager of our F/A department for our two new companies in Europe. We are in the process of setting up the accounting, controlling department, and implementing SAP S4/HANA.
You will be:
- Responsible for the accounting, cash management and controlling of both companies.
- Prepare the monthly closing of the accounts and the reporting to the HQ.
- Planning and implementing of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Implementing SAP S4/HANA. And further development such as operational controlling functions in the new SAP S4/HANA
- Preparation of product cost calculations and variance analyses as well as technical support to all other departments, e. g. in sales and production analyses
- Responsible for the reporting of the group companies in the monthly and annual financial statements.
- Close cooperation with the F&A functions at headquarter.
- Support in business analysis of reporting.
- Collaboration on special projects.
Ideally you should have 6+ years of accounting experience, ideally from a manufacturing company or a consulting firm. You should have knowledge of SAP and be a proactive solution-orientated individual who would enjoy working in an international company. We offer freedom to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility. We maintain a collegial atmosphere and work in a project-oriented manner.
For more details on this new and exciting role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.