Location: Rochdale Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum +
£45,000 to £50,000
Exciting, innovate, expanding just some of the phrases used by the Finance Director to explain why she joined this business. Operating at board level and focusing on acquisition and merger she now requires a Financial Controller to handle all elements of accounting legislation ensuring compliance, quality, and delivery to agreed international schedules.
Applicants must be qualified accountants who would relish the opportunity to present information that will be used to influence decisions relating to budgets, business profitability and forecasting in order to better promote the profitable growth of the business.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Preparation & review of month end sales & profit numbers along with the delivery of standard financial reports to Group Finance to meet strict period closing deadlines.
- Preparation & review of standard quarterly & annual Group reports.
- Preparation of monthly customer & product profitability reports against budgets.
- Prepare monthly accruals & summary of costs for review with Logistics team.
- Trade Budget Management (TBM) – monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, monthly preparation & distribution to individual account budget holders, settlement of agreements, quarterly reviews with Sales Director’s, collation of signed agreements for external Audit.
The benefit of a role such as this is that you are at mid-level management, you have authority to make decisions and will be recognised for your efforts. The FD is looking to build a close working relationship with you and is prepared to offer training in any areas where you feel you could need additional support.
To be considered please send full CV to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.