Location: Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £42,000 per annum +
Financial Controller (newly qualified)
£42,000 + Pension, parking, bonus, BUPA
Manchester area / hybrid working model
Accountable Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious newly qualified/ nearly qualified candidate who is looking for a role with lots of progression, support and development to become their Finance Controller.
We are a growing business and have an unrivalled reputation for mentoring and developing our employees. Due to acquisition we have a newly created opportunity for an ambitious nearly qualified/qualified (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) individual who is looking for a role with progression, support and development to become the Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a role with long term progression, be hungry to learn and have the chance to move in to a newly created position to make their own and to grow as the business grows.
Reporting to the Finance Director job duties will include;
- Manage a small finance team of 4 staff
- Produce monthly management accounts for companies within the group
- Weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances
- Budgeting and Forecasting and presenting.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Monthly & Annual Accounts
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- KPI Reports
- Support with managing Credit Control function
- Cash flow forecasting
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
If you are an excellent communicator and have great IT skills we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.