Location: Manchester Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum +
Manchester City Centre
£45,000 to £50,000
Privately owned SME with an annual turnover of £10 Million are looking to appoint their first Financial Controller. This is an expanding business who have just finalised year-end accounts showing an increase in profitability of 23%, 8% ahead of forecast.
Due to this growth, it has been advised and agreed with the external accountants to bring in a senior leader to run the internal finance operations.
Your remit is wide stretching covering:
- Management of the finance function for 2 businesses through Sage and Excel
- Production of annual budgets and detailed trend analysis for both companies
- Statutory accounts production and annual reports for both businesses
- Production of quarterly VAT returns and submission
- Management of a transactional finance team
- Cash flow forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Control of the Fixed Asset Register
All interested parties must be qualified and have gained experience at this level previously.
Long term growth plans are in place with continued business partnering offered for you to achieve your personal goals.
Please submit all application to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.