Location: Didsbury Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + 6 Month Contract
Financial Controller – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£45,000 – £50,000
Privately owned SME are looking to appoint a Financial Controller initially on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is an entrepreneurial hospitality business who have survived the pandemic and are now beginning to fight back hence the reason for the initial 6 month contract offering.
Their external accountants have advised that for this next 6 months an initial contract accountant would be ideal to keep a close eye on the business performance and support the MD with critical decision.
Based on business performance and your performance there will be a review after 6 months with the aim of the contract being extended or even made permanent although as you can appreciate this could be subject to change.
The reemit is wide stretching covering:
- Management of the finance function for 2 hospitality businesses through Sage and Excel
- Production of annual budgets and detailed trend analysis for both companies
- Statutory accounts production and annual reports for both businesses
- Production of quarterly VAT returns and submission
- Management of a transactional finance team
- Cash flow forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Control of the Fixed Asset Register
The business is specifically looking for a Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA and someone who can start immediately.
Therefore, if you are a driven and analytical communicator who thrives in contract accounting then this is a perfect business for you.
Please submit all application to Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.