Location: Bolton Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) Financial Controller to join a rapidly expanding consulting firm in Bolton. The business has enjoyed rapid expansion throughout the pandemic, and as a result are expanding their finance function with the addition of an experienced Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be a key part of the management team, working directly with the directors to grow the business and flesh out further expansion plans.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate will have one Assistant Management Accountant reporting into them, and have the following non-exhaustive responsibilities:
- Presenting a first class accountancy reporting pack with detailed analysis on business performance revenue streams
- Providing commentary and analysis on company performance recognising areas of agreement and non-agreement
- Closing month end and producing a final set of management accounts
- Management of the software packages (experience of Sage products is a bonus)
- Full management of purchase and sales ledger process from entry to month end close
If you are an experienced accountant with a strong desire to become a key member of a rapidly growing firm’s leadership and help to mould the future of the business, please contact email@example.com.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.