Location: Bolton Salary: £43,000 to £45,000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits Package
£43,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
This Financial Accountant role is newly created to join a rapidly expanding organisation who are continuing to experience an extensive period of growth. During the current pandemic they have capitalised on their market share completing multiple acquisitions including 2 deals in the last four weeks therefore all applicants can be assured you are joining a business with a clear strategy and one on an upward trajectory.
As the Financial Accountant you have complete responsibility for the accounting process working with the Head of Finance (CIMA Qualified) and Group Finance Controller (ACA Qualified). The business is looking for a complementary qualification to the Head of Finance therefore considering ACA or ACCA qualified applicants who have trained in public practice but also have industry working experience. Perfectly suited to someone with 1- 3 years PQE who is technically advanced and completely au fait with current reporting standards and legislation.
- Responsible for the accounting for a set of management and holding companies within the Group structure including the overall parent company
- Production of Group VAT returns for the management companies
- Support with all aspects of the month end close
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assist with year-end processes and statutory accounts preparation including notes
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliation tasks and central journal postings
- Assisting the Head of Finance for the preparation of multilevel, group consolidated accounts
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors as required
- Involvement in the ERP implementation project, including testing and data migration
- KPI Reporting using PowerBI
- Assistance with development of and adherence to effective internal controls within the organisations finance systems
This is a role too good to overlook therefore if you are excited by the sound of the opportunity and would like to receive a full JD, please contact Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment who is the exclusive hiring partner, email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.