Location: Wigan Salary: £32,000 to £37,000 per annum +
£32,000 – £37,000
This dynamic owner manager business is currently going through a period of growth and as a result are recruiting for a Finance Manager to control the company finances.
Along with overseeing 1 junior member of staff the Finance Manager will be responsible for providing monthly reports to the directors on the company finances along with a monthly sales analysis.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager that is looking for a hands on role where you can directly be involved in the on-going growth of the firm, along with improving existing processes to streamline the finance function.
Your core duties will include:
* To manage cash flow of the organisation and maintain updated forecast
* Manage the sales forecasting and update on monthly basis
* Supervises and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
* Maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures
* Manage the general ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records
* Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
* Directs internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls
* Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting
Applicants for the role will need to have experience in a similar role along with:
* Strong communication skills
* Previous experience of using Sage Line 50 or Xero
* Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
* Proven background of working to monthly deadlines
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a friendly working environment, flexible working hours and an opportunity to make the role their own.
For more details on this Finance Manager role, or to apply to the position you can email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.