Location: Stockport Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Finance Manager to join the leadership of a family-run business in Stockport. The successful candidate will work closely with the directors and ideally grow with the business, embedding themselves as a crucial member of the business moving forward through future growth and success. This role will suit a candidate who wishes to undertake the full range of financial activity, and have genuine input and the ability to drive decisions by reporting directly to the business ownership.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Finance Manager, and have a strong desire to be involved with all facets of the business’s financial activities. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the company directors by presenting a first class accountancy reporting pack with detailed analysis on business performance revenue streams
- Providing commentary and analysis on company performance recognising areas of agreement and non-agreement
- Closing month end and producing a final set of management accounts
- Management of the bespoke software package alongside Sage Line 50
- Full management of purchase and sales ledger process from entry to month end close
If you are a qualified Finance Manager with the desire to join a business where you will have genuine input and the ability to steer business decisions and growth, where you will also be exposed to the full range of financial responsibilities in an SME environment, please contact Aaron Clegg at email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.