Location: Bury Salary: £30,000 to £30,000 per annum +
This dynamic owner manager business is currently going through a period of growth and as a result are recruiting for a Finance manager to control the company finances.
You will be responsible for providing monthly reports to the directors on the company finances along with a monthly sales analysis.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a hands on role where you can directly be involved in the on-going growth of the firm, along with improving existing processes to streamline the finance function.
Your core duties will include:
* To manage cash flow of the organisation and maintain updated forecast
* Manage the sales forecasting and update on monthly basis
* Supervises and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
* Maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures
* Manage the general ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records
* Carry out cost analysis and rate studies
* Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues
Applicants for the role will need to have experience in a similar role along with:
* Strong communication skills
* Previous experience of using Sage Line 50, Xero or a similar accountancy package
* Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
* Proven background of working to monthly deadlines
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a friendly working environment, flexible working hours and an opportunity to make the role their own.
You can apply via this advert or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.