Location: Bolton Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum +
£30,000 to £40,000
Platinum are currently offering to the accounting arena the most fantastic Finance Manager role in Bolton. This role is to be the first Finance Manager for the company working closely with the entrepreneurial leadership team in presenting final accounts.
You will take full control for the accounting processes with a heavy focus on:
- Production and presentation of management accounts
- Budgetary control and variance analysis
- Business performance forecasting
- Statutory accounting and year end submission, liaising with the external accountants in Bolton
- Producing the quarterly VAT and submission
- Transactional finance control for all ledger close operating on Xero
The business has a fully refurbished office in Bolton and is accepting applications from individuals who hold the same core values as below.
The above values are more important than any qualification; provided you have gained experience in managing full company accounts in an SME environment.
As an investor in all employees there are rewards a plenty as the business will encourage you to realise your potential and have already earmarked the successful person in this role to be given further career development opportunities to become part of the leadership team.
The role is being managed exclusively by Platinum Recruitment so please send through applications to Cameron Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.