Location: Alderley Edge Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum +
upto £55,000 + Benefits
Alderley Edge / Hybrid working model
We’re an ambitious company with big plans made up of a talented group of like-minded individuals determined to achieve them. We offer a vibrant working environment, competitive salaries, as well as a strong track-record for celebrating and rewarding success.
As Finance Manager you will report to the Finance Director and play a key role in providing financial and managerial support to the business, as well as leading commercial. This will include managing the month-end and year-end reporting processes for the Group (consisting of over 10+ entities), as well as preparing financial analysis, group management accounts and board packs and assisting with other adhoc group projects.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversight of the daily bank reconciliations and purchase ledger for the group, including weekly payment runs and ad-hoc payments
- Month end close and balance sheet reconciliations for all group companies
- Production of monthly management accounts and MI packs for certain group companies including KPI analysis and cost-budget review and variance reporting
- Production of consolidated group management accounts and board pack
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- VAT/GST returns for UK and foreign companies
- Regulatory reporting for certain group companies
- Investor returns calculations/reporting for certain group companies
- Production of year end IFRS statutory accounts for the group and all individual subsidiaries
- Lead and manage a team
- Provision of information to external auditors, including IFRS technical accounting papers where necessary
- Continually looking to improve processes both within the Finance team and across other teams within the business
- Support the Finance Director by undertaking ad-hoc duties
- Additional tasks as required to support the growth of the business
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA or CIMA) with at least 2 years of PQE
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have experience of a high growth environmentave previous experience in property/construction business (preferable but not essential)
If you feel that your experience may be suitable for this role and you would like to hear more, please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.