Location: Cheadle Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum + Study Support
£28,000 – £32,000
Expansion has created the need for a Finance Analyst to join the Head Office of this expanding business in Cheadle Hulme.
Working within an outgoing and professional team you will become an integral member of the business and contribute to the continued success of the firm.
Reporting to the Finance Manager with a dotted line into the Finance Director you will be responsible for the production and maintenance of business models, forecasts and budgets, whilst also playing a pivotal role in partnering with key stakeholders across the business.
You will manage and analyse monthly management accounts and drive innovation to look for areas for continuous improvement within the department.
This is a varied and exciting role where you will also produce monthly financial information, including management accounts and KPIs, and will be expected to present to the Board on a monthly basis.
This is a role that offers plenty of opportunity to put your own stamp on it, with core responsibilities including:
- Scenario modelling to identify optimum routes to growth, strategic recommendations to maximise product economics, and early identification of business risk through portfolio and covenant stress testing.
- Play a key role in the production and maintenance of complex budgets and forecasts by partnering with the Senior Leadership Team and wider key stakeholders across the business.
- Business partnering throughout the organisation, representing finance and adding value as the “go-to” person for excel support.
- Producing new business models and MI to assist/support commercial decision making.
- Involvement in the production of the monthly management accounts, including KPI analysis and commentary.
- Analysis of monthly results, identifying trends, potential risks and opportunities.
- Presenting Monthly Financials and analysis to the Board.
- Involvement in Annual Statutory Audit.
- Streamlining reporting processes.
- Maintaining the core business model within Excel, ensuring efficient operation of the existing model whilst also making recommendations and implementing value adding enhancements
To be successful in the role you will need to be IT literate and an advanced Excel user. You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in data mining and financial analysis and have the ability to communicate information in a precise and articulate manner.
The company offers a wide range of benefits including full study support, and the chance to progress internally within the organisation.
Applicants for the role will also be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Good experience in both financial accounting and management reporting.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Self motivated, trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Business minded and commercially aware
- Skilled communicator
- Strong analytical thinker and able to convey complex information
If you are interested in the role you can click apply or email email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.