Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £60,000 per annum + benefits, rewards, progression
Field Sales Territory Manager
£25,000 basic + OTE £60,000 per year
January 2022 Start Dates
Would you like to work for a business which can provide the following?
- No micromanagement – completely trusted to get on with your job
- Full responsibility and ownership for your own Manchester based area
- Control your own hours AND have weekends to yourself
- Earn over £60,000+ per year
- 90% field based role, with an admin Monday working from home
- Car package, company mobile, and iPad included
- Look after your own customers, building relationships and managing sales
- Be part of a ‘reward and recognition program’ being recognised for your hard work
- Additional benefits including gym memberships, family attraction and travel discounts
This is a position like no other. Working on behalf of the biggest card payment provider you’ll specialise in brand development, achieving new business sales, and territory growth.
With the freedom of being out on the road rather than chained to a desk, controlling everything yourself, you’ll act as one of our specialist managers visiting retailers and discussing their card payment services.
The product literally sells itself… As a card service for customers with high spending power, on average our customers spend more money than any other credit card holder. So why wouldn’t retailers want to attract these types of customers?
46% of customers are more likely to purchase in stores with this particular payment function, and this is the information you will use to achieve sales. With strong statistics to back ourselves up, all we require is an individual with genuine belief in the service provided.
Typically if you achieve 1 sign up per day, your guaranteed to earn £40,000 per year. 100% of our current field sales team are hitting 4+ sign ups per day, which takes them into the regions of £60,000. The proof is in our success, which is exactly why we are looking to grow the team.
Full industry specific training will be provided, alongside support from regional managers.
We work hard, we have fun, and we celebrate our successes together!
So beat the rush we expect for this opportunity and apply now to be taken through a quick and easy interview process. We could secure you with an exciting new career opportunity ready for 2022 in a matter of days!
Please apply, email your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk or call us now on 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.