Location: Tameside Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Position: Experienced Bookkeeper
Salary Range: up to £25,000 – £30,000
Due to business expansion a leading manufacturer in Tameside are looking to recruit a highly experienced bookkeeper to join their accounts team on a full time basis.
The business has experienced continuous success over the last 10 years and this role is ideal for anyone who is looking for an established business that can offer a healthy work – life balance. Your role will be varied and you will be given the autonomy to manage your daily tasks and reporting to the Managing Director on a monthly basis on the company finances.
Working in modern offices with excellent transport links and free parking the role its self is ideal for a natural problem solver, and candidates with a track record of bookkeeping experience would be extremely advantageous.
You will be:
* Responsible for managing the accounts up to Trial Balance
* Monthly profit and loss reporting
* Maintaining both the sales and purchase ledger
* Maintaining the fixed asset register
* Posting journals for accruals, prepayments, and wages and depreciation
* Prepare VAT returns and prepare end of year accounts
* Assisting with company audits
In return you will enjoy:
* An excellent starting salary
* On-site parking
In summary, if you’re an experienced bookkeeper wanting to work in a great business on a fantastic salary this is an unrivalled opportunity.
You can apply via this advert or emailing email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.