Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum +
£23k – £28k
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive or Personal Assistant to support the Director of a growing company, with a focus on projects.
If you’re a highly organised and motivated individual who is looking for job security and an enjoyable place to work, this business is the answer.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Support the Director with development and delivery of key business growth projects
- Provide day to day support to the Director and Project Manager including diary management, accommodation and travel booking, administration, event support
- Organisation of meetings and chasing up progress on action points
- Manage the project pipeline including priority management and monitoring progress
- Provide general office support including handling phone calls and sorting mail
We are looking for someone with a solid background in Executive/Personal Assistance who could contribute their skills and previous successes to this rewarding role. Previous experience in project support/administration would be a huge advantage. In the current competitive job market, being able to stand out from the rest is important. Please state any key achievements or how you offer more than the average when sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.