Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Executive Assistant to CEO
£28,000 – £30,000
Manchester City Centre
A brand-new role working for as Executive Assistant to the CEO of a Property Development company has become available, as a company who have 6 guaranteed contracts for the next 5 years; it’s a great time to join them.
The company is expanding rapidly; recognising an opportunity for an experienced E.A. to work with the CEO in driving business, strategy & growth.
What’s so great about this business, both Directors are involved with staff training, new starters & still do the job themselves.
You will be working alongside the CEO, not ‘for’ them. Your role will be an integral part of the company where you will be attending board meetings and having your voice heard on business decisions & can implement processes across the structure of the business.
I appreciate that sometimes progression opportunities can be limited for somebody at this high level in a business but here this isn’t the case. As the business grows, so will you. You will have the opportunity to work on projects, be more involved with acquisitions and be a part of critical decision-making processes.
Your role & responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Working with the Board and relevant partners to ensure clear people policies are in place across the whole Group, including recruitment strategy, onboarding process (employees and offices) & the training and development of staff
- Overseeing contracts of development & client meetings alongside the CEO
- Working with the Board to ensure that the reporting & meeting structure process is clear and the deadlines for this are met
- Giving your ideas & thoughts in meetings whilst ensuring agenda times are adhered to
- Be a champion of the culture and standards of the business
- Management of diaries and coordinating meeting requests for the CEO
- Overseeing the timely delivery of submissions as a support to the CEO
- Being the point of contact between the CEO and employees/clients
- Preparing documents, including word processing correspondence, monthly reports and presentations for management
- Organising travel, accommodation, itinerary arrangements and expenses management
- Assisting in the management of team communications and other team management activities
- Attending meetings, including board meetings – taking minutes, noting action points and following them up
- Ensure weekly briefings take place in accordance with senior management schedule
- Working closely with the HR Consultant to ensure employee records are updated
- Organising team events, off site appointments and social events
- Liaising with external providers on behalf of the CEO
This is the ideal opportunity for somebody who is currently working as a P.A. or E.A. to Director level but is now looking for that next step in their career where they can progress & make a difference in a business.
If you have experience in building processes & growing each area of the company please apply or email your CV to email@example.com as I am interviewing immediately for this post.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.