Location: Manchester Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum +
£28,000 – £30,000
Manchester City Centre
This is an Executive Assistant like no other that I am currently working on in Manchester.
The reason being, they are giving you the key components that the market tells me they want when looking for an E.A. role:
- Full exposure to all aspects of E.A activity & being included & involved with key decision making
- Complete transparency from the two Directors you will support
- Full training & development from the Board to enable you to reach that next step in your E.A. career
- You will be a huge part of the company culture
- Life Insurance – X4 salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Medicash scheme
- Wellbeing allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
This will start as an 18-month contract-based role with the opportunity to go permanent & you will receive a 6-month hand over from the person in the role currently.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you have PA/ EA experience supporting at Director level & you’re looking for a role that will allow you to reach that next step in your career.
Please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as first stage interviewing will be commencing this week.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.