Location: Bury Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + bonuses and benefits
Events Sales Consultant – Bury (Marketing, Creative & Digital sectors)
Basic Salary Up to £25,000 + commission/bonus structures (OTE £30,000 onwards)
Hours: 8:30 until 5:00 Monday to Friday (NO WEEKENDS)
We’re looking for individuals on behalf of a fantastic company within the events sector working locally, globally and nationally to put together events such as awards nights and ceremonies within a sales based position. This is an opportunity to join a market leading organisation turning over 4million last year and now looking to expand their business through the events management team with a number of sales consultants, who can play a huge part in business growth.
This is a brilliant role for those who have a genuine passion for anything technology based – your customers will be involved in ecommerce brands, bitcoin, and other creative digital channels. This is an intelligent sell which requires those who like to find the right package for a customer. Remember this is all about events so its about promoting sponsorships, tickets to attend, and entering categories for a chance to be a winner.
You’ll be given the opportunity to attend the events, build rapport with business owners, and gather a pipeline for any future sales. This is an exciting opportunity to become a big player in projects, managing up to 12 at a time, especially for those who may have only just started out in the project field – it’s an opportunity to join a business with fantastic earnings and development.
This isn’t an aggressive sales role… you will not be doing 300+ calls per day, you’ll simply be dealing with events management, ticket sales and sponsorships. We want individuals driven by results.
What experience do I need?
- Confident, tenacious, and great with time management
- 1+ years’ experience in sales to be considered
- Happy to be working within a consultative phone based position
- A real passion for anything gadget, technology, blogs, and social media based – a creative mind who can attract people through online sales
- Someone who is happy to jump in the car, or board a train to visit a client and get the job done!
What do I get in return?
- Free car parking outside the building
- A relaxed office based environment – a fun, family feel sales buzz!
- This isn’t a job… it’s a career joining a time of expansion
- A start date tailored around you
- bonus potential of up to £8-10K per year on top of your basic wage
- This is a role for pro-active individuals who like to take full control of their work
- Full training on the industry – creative marketing, social media and digital
- Training courses in order for you to become the best sales consultant in the market
In order to apply please use the link or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.