Location: Hyde Salary: £23,000 to £60,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits, progression
Events Sales Consultant (Account Management) – Hyde / Stockport
Salary: £23,000 + OTE £60,000 minimum per year
Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00PM Monday to Friday
Are you a sales professional looking for a challenge moving into a lively, fun, lucrative sector?
We specialise within events and ceremonies celebrating everything festival, raves, clothing campaigns, and holiday decor based. You’ll work within our dedicated sales team promoting big events putting together the biggest and the best for your new and existing customers.
This isn’t your typical sales role – we do not operate as a contact centre, we are a close knit office based team completing tasks such as analysis, working off intelligence, and looking at new ways to be present within the market.
We are a business who knows how to throw a party! Highly respected for what we do, we have a huge database of clients who come back to us to place repeated business including Elrow, Parklife, and I Saw It First. You’ll operate off our database with everything you do being warm leads based.
Your duties will include:
- Responding to enquiries from existing customers
- Managing your own dedicated accounts, building meaningful relationships and rapport
- Creating and proposing decor based services to high profile clients
- This is completely warm leads focused – no cold calling required
- Google Leads & Social Media Leads – FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Completing both inbound and outbound calls
- Assisting with sending out brochures and newsletters
- Dealing with website leads and sequencing
In return we can guarantee:
- You’ll work in a consultative role where you will manage your own case of current customers
- You’ll receive of decent percentage % of every sale you make
- The current team are acheiving £120,000 per month in sales, which means a huge % in your bonus package
- No lates or weekends necessary
- You’ll attend the awards and enjoy the perks – celebrating, networking & speaking to clients
- This isn’t a telesales role, you’ll account manage, analyse which marketing tools are working and use intelligence to understand your current market
- Huge opportunity within the company for growth if your dedicated to progressing further
- You are not a small fish in a big pond, we are a team of 37 altogether. Your voice will be heard
All we want in return is an individual who enjoys being sociable, is confident, and professional at all times. We want someone who has the drive to succeed and build themselves a successful, long term career within our organisation. The rest we will take care of!
Ideally you will come from an interior design, or events based background with a social media following you can make use of within the role.
If you would like to be interviewed for this role please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.