Location: West Yorkshire Salary: £75,000 to £80,000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, shares, bonus
European Financial Controller
West Yorkshire / hybrid week (working from home)
5k Car Allowance
Progression within the group
We are a world leader in design and manufacturing and due to an internal promotion we are looking to hire a skilled Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management including corporate reporting, annual statutory reporting , budget and forecast preparation as well as development of internal policies and procedures. The role will have a strong commercial bias focusing on supporting the management team in ensuring that the business delivers profitable growth in line with our strategic initiatives.
* Manage accounting operations including financial accounting, AP, AR, Treasury and Tax across ten legal entities (including liaising with our Shared Service Operation and external partners).
* Manage the month end process to deliver timely and accurate internal reports, include variance analysis.
* Keep up to date with technical compliance issues.
* Manage the completion of timely and accurate tax and other statutory returns.
* Develop business processes, accounting policies and testing plans to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
* Manage the completion of the annual statutory accounts.
* Support working capital improvement initiatives including supply chain financing.
* Assist with SAP enhancements across European subsidiaries.
* Develop local reporting to improve decision making (using Power BI).
Experience & Qualifications:
You should be a qualified accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA or CIMA and have proven post-qualified experience in an international multi-site Manufacturing or operations based business.
Working knowledge of an integrated ERP system like SAP would be advantageous.
If you feel that you have the skills and appetite for this pivotal role please contact email@example.com for more details.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.