Location: Salford Salary: £21,000 to £21,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits, development plans
Debt Support Advisor – Salford Quays
£18,855 – £21,020 (Additional £7,000 per year in monthly bonuses)
Start Date: October 2021
We are looking for debt superstars who want to join a cultural, vibrant environment with development and progression available at your fingertips taking part in growth of an already thriving organisation through management development programs and moving into senior authority.
What is the catch?
All we require from you is the passion to look after your customers. This means having the confidence to speak to vulnerable or distressed individuals who are going through a difficult time financially looking for support with debts and recollection of outstanding payments.
You’ll work in supporting some of the biggest banks in the industry including Lloyds, HSBC, and NatWest to name just a few. This is with a view of speaking to customers about defaults on unsecured products the banks offer such as credit card and loan agreements.
Why does this business stand out compared to others?
- 6 weeks of fully paid training when you join the business on everything you need to know
- A company rewarding you for every contribution you make
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives, employee and team of the month competitions, and companywide events and surprises
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team incentives
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Annual People Awards
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid for your child’s first day in school/graduation, and moving house
This is a business giving you the opportunity to move into Floor Walking, Senior Point of Contacts, Mentoring New Starters, Team Leading and Managerial positions. Over 85% of the management team have all progressed into their roles and you could be the next manager we are looking for!
Interviews are taking place immediately for an October start. Therefore if your interested please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact individuals that have been shortlisted for the role. Therefore if you have not heard anything within 5 days it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.