Location: Manchester Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 per annum + benefits, holidays, progression
Debt Management Advisor – Salford Quays
£23,000 per year + monthly bonuses up to £600
Start Date: 11th October 2021
We are searching for debt and collections specialists to join an organisation known for the last 27 years as the best in the industry, not just in the UK but globally. This is a big achievement for us, which is why we are looking for experienced individuals who take genuine pride in supporting vulnerable customers.
As an employer we will provide you with:
- Weekly raffle tickets and award incentives
- Employee and team of the month competitions
- Companywide events and surprises throughout the year
- A smile club allowing you time off the phones to get involved in arranging team activities
- You can buy or sell an additional 5 holidays per year
- A maximum of 30 days holiday to be taken in an annual period
- Maternity and Paternity leave for everybody
- Volunteering days allocated for you to support a charity of your choice
- An additional half a day paid holiday to support your child’s first day in school/graduation
- An additional half a day paid holiday if your ever moving house
- A salary review every year allowing you to move anywhere up to £24,000 as a basic salary
Not only is this a fantastic customer service orientated role where you will perform a mixture of duties supporting the biggest banks in the industry, you’ll also assist customers in becoming debt free in the best way possible discussing repayments on unsecured products through phone calls.
We will also provide you with A CAREER. Statistically over 80% of our management team started out with us in this role, before then moving up through our development programmes and opportunities in floor walking, and coaching. We will provide you with this opportunity to grow after your outside of your training period, why wait around if you have the desire to progress and manage others?
Debt can be an important time for our customers, especially if they find themselves in a vulnerable or financially difficulty situation. Therefore this is a role where you will log off every day feeling a genuine pride from changing a persons circumstances.
Don’t worry, we are completely covid safe. After training we will give you the opportunity to split your time between office and home working. Therefore you MUST be able to travel to our Salford offices.
We are interviewing immediately for an October start date, so if this sounds like a business you could genuinely be happy in then please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
You’ll never want to leave us!
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.