Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + benefits, bonuses
Debt Management Advisor
£18,000 – £20,000 + bonuses
January 2021 Start Dates Available
Are you currently working within collections, debt management, or another finance related role however feel like you’re at a standstill in your career?
This is your chance to join a business awarded with “Debt Collections Winner of the Year” where you can utilise your skills and progress within the business through their development programmes…
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce this brand new opportunity to join a business established for over 40 years, with fantastic awards and ratings this is a chance to join a contact centre environment where your purpose will be to provide support to all your customers.
You’ll deal with both inbound and outbound calls where you will assist vulnerable customers that are going through financial difficulty, guiding them in their long term goal to become debt free. You’ll specialise in providing solutions for not only your customers but big brands such as HSBC and RBS, going through affordability solutions for those who have fallen into arrears – setting up payment plans your customer can genuinely afford.
- An extensive training program lasting up to 4 weeks giving you all the skills you need
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Easy access via public transport – 2 minute walk away from local tram stop
- Bonuses allowing you to take home an extras £600+ every month
- Development opportunities allowing you to progress within the business
- Company social events, team building exercises, and nights out
- Monthly opportunities to win cash incentives and vouchers
- An opportunity to build a career within the financial services industry
What do we need from you?
- Contact centre, customer service, or sales experience is essential
- Debt Management experience is preferred however not essential
- Ambitious, career driven individuals who want to progress through a business long term
- Confidence is key – passion for speaking to customers and building rapport
- Ability to speak with vulnerable customers providing empathy and compassion at all times
- Computer literate
We are interviewing with immediate effect – for an opportunity to speak with us about the role in more detail please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.