Location: Eccles Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + benefits, free parking
Customer Support Advisor
FTE Contract January 2021 – January 2022 to cover Maternity Leave
Eccles – free on site car parking
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce a brand new opportunity working within the heart of Eccles for a hugely successful company established in 1995, operating a nationwide team of technical field service engineers, specialising in fitting trackers. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join on a fixed term basis.
You’ll be part of an energetic team of advisors working within a call centre environment, being based on the phones throughout the day liaising with engineers in regards to tracker fitting, reports & plans, and other general assistance. This is perfect for those who like to take charge of their desk getting involved in the creation of plans on excel in order to assist the engineers.
You must be the type of person who finds multi-tasking easy, as this is a very fast paced environment. You’ll provide administrative support, updating files, managing engineer diaries, and creating weekly reports for your line manager.
Why is this opportunity better than other roles?
- The contact centre is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- A family feel environment – everyone supports and motivates each other to do well
- Full autonomy on your desk allowing you to manage your own workload and responsibilities
- A small team where you’ll play an important part in company growth
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
- Monday – Friday role working 9:00AM until 5:30PM. Early finish Fridays/NO WEEKENDS
What do we need from you?
- In order to be considered for this role you must have 2+ years’ experience within a customer service call centre environment
- Having experience within an administrational office background is also desirable
- You must be confident in your computer skills, as well as excel spreadsheets
- A multi-tasker who can work at a fast pace, being able to work well under pressure
- A confident personality who enjoys speaking to clients and customers
- Strong numeracy skills
We are looking to interview immediately, so for a chance to be considered please apply or send an updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.