Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum + benefits, progression, remote working
Customer Service Wellbeing Specialist – (Inbound Only)
£22,000 basic (£500 bonus after probation, and monthly £200 customer service bonus = £24,000+)
Location: Stockport (3 days in the office, 2 days working remotely per week – equipment provided)
We are the heart of Customer Service…
If you enjoy genuinely helping others, then this is the chance to step away from dealing with orders or chasing couriers by moving into a role where you’ll support customers in the most important journey someone can take – improving health and wellbeing.
We are looking for individuals who understand how important it is to keep fit, eat healthily, and generally look after yourself. A lot of your customers may be vulnerable or going through a difficult period after hospital or doctors’ appointments, which is exactly why they have insurance with us.
Why are we different to other companies?
It’s simple. We don’t just take a customers money and wait for them to need us. We will provide reward schemes and benefits packages to support them in their journey to better living. With free gym memberships, Fitbit, Apple Iwatches and a points scheme allowing customers to win prizes for exercising you’ll promote this benefit, alongside many others. You’ll stand for everything positive making sure customers have full access and understanding to our company perks.
What’s better is as a staff member you’ll get exactly the same access to perks and benefits allowing you to truly advise on products. Your health is important to us too.
Alongside this your role will also be technical. You’ll liase with medical professionals and brokers in the healthcare sector obtaining information to help your customers go through their policy process if they are experiencing health concerns.
Why you should choose to work for us:
- We’ve been voted in the ‘Times Top 100 Companies’ on numerous different occasions
- We reward our staff through team nights out, and advisor/team of the month awards
- We are the best and biggest healthcare provider in the industry – nobody beats us!
- We pride ourselves on our fantastic atmosphere, and supportive team environment
- We have successfully reached an amazing milestone – over 1Million customers onboard
- You’ll be rewarded with customer service related bonuses monthly (Up to £200 per month)
- Progression is key with us – be in complete control of moving up the ladder to management
- You’ll have full access to the following benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- A free Apple iWatch
- Bi-weekly Cinema Tickets with Odeon & Vue Cinemas
- Starbucks and Café Nero Discounts
- Stop Smoking Programmes
- 30% off Samsung and Fitness Activity Trackers
- Holiday Incentives & Discounts with Expedia and Boutique Hotels
- Free Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways Flights
- 75% off Champneys Holidays
- Discounted Nike products throughout the year
- Free Amazon Prime Memberships
- Waitrose Discounts
- Kids Discounts on Fitness & Activity Days Out
- Invites to popular running and sports days
- Inhouse charity events throughout the year, including football games
Even better – you’ll receive an additional £500 in your wage after you pass your probation with us!
Your journey will begin initially with 2 weeks of remote training to learn about us and our policies. You’ll then faze into our office to complete your training before you then hit your specialist team.
Your designated manager and our coaches will support you through the initial learning stages, and once your settled we will start to look at your development and progression through the business.
We are looking for the best customer service advisors, and in return will provide you with the best working environment in the UK. So please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk today!
* Please note you MUST be able to get to our offices in Stockport. If you live further away and cannot get to Stockport you will not be shortlisted for the position.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.