Location: Manchester Salary: £17,000 to £23,000 per annum +
Customer Service Specialist
£17,000 – £23,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a 5* Gold Trusted Merchant who have received in excess of 5,000 five star reviews over the past 12 months due to their outstanding customer service.
The business are one of Manchester’s leading employers and are currently recruiting into their customer services department.
What the business can offer the successful applicant;
– An 8 week training and induction programme to give you the essential tools to be successful within the job role (Full pay during training)
– Performance based bonuses based on your customer service and quality of work (current employees earn £500+ a month)
– Onsite amenities include an onsite gym, canteen and parking as well as close commuter links
– Your very own personal development plan. The business endeavour to promote from within so will ensure you are building a long term career with the business
All applicants must have previous experience in providing an outstanding customer service whilst working towards performance based targets.
What is involved within the position?
1. You will have you personal caseload of customers and your responsibility will be to guide them through the whole process from start to finish
2. Completing a full overview of what the customer wants and needs are to be able to source the most appropriate options for the customer
3. Requesting all information from your customers (NI, Passport, Proof of Address) in order to set up the plan for the customer
4. Liaising closely with the businesses client partners and administration team to complete the deal for the customer
5. Delivering a 5* customer service experience to all your clients
If you are looking for a career rather than just “the next job”, please apply today or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Advisor, Customer Care Advisor, CSA, Customer Service, Account Manager, Account Management, Broker, B2C, Service Advisor, Service Specialist, Bonus, Career
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.