Location: Manchester Salary: £18,855 to £23,000 per annum + 7K in bonuses per year, benefits, remote
Customer Service Collections Specialist
£18,000 – £23,000 basic (monthly bonuses of £600)
Start Date: 18th October 2021
Are you currently staring out the window or looking at the computer screen wondering whether you’re current role is for you? If you’re fed up with working in a retail role, or a general sales/customer service role where you feel 0 satisfaction, we have the ideal vacancy for you.
Working in customer service is always easier if you feel like your making a genuine difference with the work your doing. Would you like to support customers in one of the most difficult periods of their life? Debt is always a challenging time for individuals and can easily happen to anybody. This could be your opportunity to make their situation easier, more manageable, and receive genuine praise and satisfaction.
You’ll face vulnerable customers on a daily basis, who want your assistance and guidance towards becoming debt free. You’ll build rapport, empathise, and offer solutions. You won’t be selling a product; all we want you to do is understand their finances and how you can support them.
In return we promise to be a fantastic place to work. We work hard as a team, and we want to reward you for every contribution you make. How does 30 days holiday a year sound? What about an employer who will give you half a day if your children are joining school, or graduating, or your simply moving house?
We’ll go through a yearly salary review with you, every single year. This means you’ll move up to as high as a £24,000 basic, as well as monthly customer service related bonuses up to £600. We’ll even give you a salary uplift after you’ve successfully passed your probation period, simply for being good at your job.
We award you with weekly raffles, people awards, team & employee of the month, summer BBQs and winter events. We have a fantastic culture and can offer you the chance to go onto our management development programs and progression schemes. Want to be a floor walker? Help with new starters? Manage your own team? Then look no further as over 80% of our managers have all got to where they are today through our in-house development.
As a Customer Service Collections Specialist your role will include:
- Going through income and expenditure processes with customers
- Understanding a customers financial situation through a full fact find
- Pass quality call checks in order to receive bonuses
- Offering additional support to vulnerable customers
- Work on the phones throughout the day providing exceptional customer service
- Set up repayment plans, take collection payments, and offer alternatives
- Our clients are some of the biggest banks in the world – you’ll gain an insight into companies such as HSBC, NatWest & RBS regarding products such as credit cards and loans
- You’ll complete 6 weeks’ worth of training in order to be a collections specialist
- Be trusted to work remotely as well as in the office (hybrid working scheme)
We are interviewing immediately for an October start. Please apply or email Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk / 0161 237 1828
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.