Location: Manchester Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + no weekends, family ran environment
Customer Support Associate – Eccles
£21,500 (Fixed Term Contract until January 2022 – covering maternity leave)
Definite opportunity to go permanent
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a business founded for over 25 years, establishing themselves as on of the best in the market working with some of the biggest businesses across the UK.
If your tired of feeling like just a number in a big contact centre environment this could be your opportunity to join a smaller team and make a huge difference. You will work at the centre of the business being one of the most important members of staff looking after all customer and engineer requests.
We are looking for a bubbly, driven personality – someone who will confidently handle any engineer issues whilst managing diaries and booking in extremely important installations as per SLA agreements agreed with your clients. It’s vital you build a good working relationship with all your engineers as they will essentially be the ones completing jobs for you!
Your clients will be well known companies including Stagecoach, DHL, and British Gas. You’ll make sure all client queries are resolved whilst providing support to higher management with running and providing daily and weekly reports on outstanding jobs.
This is a fast paced role with variety, where multi-tasking and attention to detail will be a skill you’ll continue to develop on.
Although this is a fixed term contract please don’t let this deter you, as the last 3 members of staff have all been offered permanent contracts. Therefore as long as you work hard this is likely to be a ‘forever’ company for you!
- The contact centre is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- Rewards, team nights out, and a fantastic family ran environment
- Full autonomy on your desk allowing you to manage your own workload and responsibilities
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
- Monday – Friday role working 9:00AM until 5:30PM. Early finish Fridays/NO WEEKENDS
We are looking for someone to join with immediate effect, so for an opportunity to meet with the hiring manager please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.