Location: Manchester Salary: £18,600 to £20,200 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
Customer Service Associate (Collections)
Salford Quays (3 minute walk away from tram stop)
£18,600 – £20,200 basic + bonuses up to £600 monthly
Start Dates: January 2021
It’s time to boost your customer service career within the financial services industry…
We’re currently looking for experienced individuals who prides themselves on their honesty, customer centric attitude, and drive to make a positive difference to customer lives and circumstances.
This is a fantastic step into the financial services industry where you’ll work within a team of successful collections associates supporting them through their journey on becoming debt free. You’ll work on behalf of huge clients within the banking industry such as HSBC, RBS and Lloyds Bank assisting those who may have gone into arrears on credit card, loans and direct debit agreements.
Why is this business different to others?
- What makes this business different is their core values… It’s about transparency, building honest relationships, and treating customers fairly.
- This isn’t your typical debt role, you will not be issuing bailiffs or demanding money, you’ll be supporting your customers by going through an income and expenditure with the view of only setting up payment plans they can afford.
- Fantastic brand backing being awarded with “Debt Collections Winner of the Year”
- You’ll receive 100% job satisfaction speaking with vulnerable customers assisting them to become debt free. Affordability, fact finds, and going through billings will allow you to suggest a payment plan suited to them.
You’ll benefit from:
- A fantastic working environment, with access to facilities such as a canteen
- Extensive 4 week training induction
- Weekly raffles and incentives allowing you to win holiday, cash, and food/drink based prizes
- Progression at your fingertips – moving internally within the business
- Management development programs allowing you to learn what it takes to manage a team
- Advisor of the month awards
- Easy access via public transport – a local tram link 2 minute walk away from the building
- Numerous team building trips and events throughout the year, including summer BBQ events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic management allowing you to be developed by the best in the business
- salary increases after passing probationary period
- Monthly bonuses allowing you to earn up to £600 on top of your wage
We are holding interviews for this with immediate effect. For an opportunity to be shortlisted please apply or send your updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.