Location: Bury Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum +
Customer Service Advisor (NO COLD CALLING)
£18,000 – £20,000
Bury Town Centre
A company who are adding to their team of 6 require a Customer Service Advisor to support with being the face of the organisation, managing inbound queries from customers & supporting with projects internally.
In a growing organisation that are leaders in their sector & award winners for having the highest service levels to their clientele; this is the business to join if you are looking for a customer service role.
A team that enjoy regular nights out, social events & charity fundraisers you will receive company benefits including:
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm working hours
- No weekends
- Office & remote working opportunity
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A fantastic role to have involvement with each area of the company your key responsibilities will include:
- A genuinely proactive approach to delivering outstanding customer care
- Dealing with incoming queries from customers & supporting them professionally in the best way possible
- Proactive approach to answering up to 100 inbound calls per day from existing customers
- Enthusiastic, with an ability to quickly build a warm relationship with existing customers by telephone and email
- Gathering documentation regarding customers and uploading to the system
- Using the in house CRM system and maintaining customer database effectively
- Liaising with other parties to provide updates & information
The management team provide you with an unrivalled training programme to further your skills then to progress into a Senior Customer Service Executive role or into another area of the company (such as Administration, Accounts or Sales.)
If you have experience in face to face, call centre or office based customer service & you are looking for a fantastic new challenge with a growing business please apply or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.