Location: Bournemouth Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 per annum + benefits, remote working, progression
Customer Service Associate – Health & Wellbeing Care Team
£22,000 basic + monthly bonuses = £24,000 per year
£500 bonus after you pass your probation period
Bournemouth: 3 days in the office, and 2 days working remotely from home every week.
This is without a doubt the best customer service opportunity in the market.
Rather than telling you about the role, below are reasons why the above statement is a fact:
- January this year we moved 6 Advisors into a Relationship Manager role.
- Last year we hit 6Million customers, now growing our service team to support customers.
- We operate a casual, friendly, and positive working environment.
- Doesn’t matter about your experience, it’s a caring personality we are looking for.
- 2 days per week working remotely, equipment provided.
- 5 weeks’ worth of remote training, and a development plan after probation.
- Opportunities to train new starters, floor walk, and team lead.
- We will give you a free gym membership, Apple iWatch, flight discounts, spa packages, Amazon prime membership, cinema tickets, and many more.
A typical contact centre environment tends to come with bad habits, forceful management on targets and a real lack of development. So you can imagine how refreshing it is to hear the Managers talk about how they don’t like to operate like one, with the sole focus being on the customers.
No sales, no quotes, no outbound calls – full focus and responsibility for current members who are looking for support regarding their health insurance policy. This is where your job satisfaction will come from.
Your customers health and wellbeing will be at the forefront of everything. There is nothing more important than health, so your focus will be on vulnerable customers, and helping them live happier, healthier, and longer lives.
As a business we offer a range of benefits to help customers in their journey to better living, so you’ll match up symptoms and goals to reward schemes. It certainly helps to have a passion for being active, having a positive mindset, and living healthier lifestyles as this is what your customers will need advice on.
There’s no catch – your simply a support network for customers.
We want to speak to retail, care, contact centre, fitness, and sales professionals.
This is basically the role you’ve been looking for to kick start your progression up the ladder!
We have 10 new roles for April 2022 – please apply today.
0161 237 1828 / email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.