Location: Eccles Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + no weekends
Customer Service Advisor – Eccles
£21,500 (Fixed Term Contract until January 2022 – covering maternity leave)
OPPORTUNITY TO GO PERMANENT
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family ran business being at the centre of everything important. You’ll work at the heart of everything dealing with customers and the engineers making sure tasks run smoothly.
Founded in 1995 management have worked hard to establish themselves in the market, recently celebrating 25 years working with some of the biggest brands in the UK including Stagecoach, DHL, and British Gas. You’ll speak with customers who require engineering services managing diaries when booking in installations.
This means being able to multi-task whilst having great communication and attention to detail. You’ll make sure all customer queries are resolved whilst providing support to higher management with running and providing daily and weekly reports on outstanding jobs.
This is a fast paced role with variety. It’s important you build fantastic working relationships with your engineers as they will be the ones who complete jobs for you! This isn’t your typical customer service role, you will not be just a number here, you’ll be at the centre of how everything runs, being given full autonomy to put your own stamp on the desk.
- The contact centre is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- A family feel environment – everyone supports and motivates each other to do well
- Full autonomy on your desk allowing you to manage your own workload and responsibilities
- A small team where you’ll play an important part in company growth
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
- Monday – Friday role working 9:00AM until 5:30PM. Early finish Fridays/NO WEEKENDS
We are looking for someone to join with immediate effect, so for an opportunity to meet with the hiring manager please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.