Location: Stockport Salary: £19,500 to £19,500 per annum + monthly bonuses, and progression
Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Healthcare Based)
Salary: £19,500 + bonus and benefits
We are currently looking for individuals from a customer service and contact centre background who are looking to join a global leading organisation, who can offer you the opportunity to build yourself a successful long lasting career working for a business making a difference to every individual you communicate with.
Our clients core purpose is to make people healthier, enhancing and protecting lives, meaning you’ll have total job satisfaction working within the customer service team. This role will be working within our inbound team dealing with general customer enquiries, responding to incoming emails and helping with anything an existing customer may need in regards to their policy. You will be required to provide advice and support on technical issues, and keeping customers motivated in using the perks from our client’s rewards scheme. You will need to ensure you hit productivity targets on an individual and team basis.
We are looking for an experienced individual who enjoys the satisfaction of helping customers, especially those who may be vulnerable or going through a difficult period with their health. This is a chance to have genuine convrsations, making a genuine difference to customers who need it the most.
- Previous experience within a Contact Centre Customer Service role
- Able to provide compassion, empathy, and understanding to vulnerable customer situations
- Ability to work towards KPI’s, targets and team goals
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Progression sideways and upwards within the business into other departments or managerial roles
- Private Medical Insurance
- On-site facilities such as canteen and free nearby parking
- Access to a discounted apple iWatch
- Cineworld Tickets
- Holiday Incentives
- Gym Membership and Nuffield Health Discounts
- 40% off British Airways
- 75% off Champneys holidays
- An office-based team orientated environment
For an opportunity to be considered please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact individuals that have been shortlisted for the role. Therefore if you have not heard anything within 5 days it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.