Location: Eccles Salary: £21,500 to £21,500 per annum + 28 days holiday
Customer Support Advisor
FTE Contract January 2021 – January 2022 to cover Maternity Leave
Eccles – free on site car parking
£21,500 (28 days holiday)
Do you like to keep busy throughout the day?
Do you prefer being able to take charge of your own desk?
Are you a confident personality who can build rapport with engineers and suppliers?
This is your chance to join a hugely successful company established in 1995, operating a nationwide team of technical field service engineers, specialising in fitting trackers. They are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join on a fixed term basis.
You’ll work at the heart of the business liaising with both Managers and Engineers in regards to tracker fitting, reports, creating plans, and other general assistance.
You must be the type of person who finds multi-tasking easy, as this is a very fast paced environment. You’ll provide administrative support, updating files, managing engineer diaries, and creating weekly reports for your line manager. If you have experience within Contact Centre, Administration or Sales this is ideal for the position.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- This is a Covid safe environment, with screens and pods to ensure safety
- You’ll receive 6 weeks’ worth of fully paid training to allow you to feel confident within the role
- A family feel environment – everyone supports and motivates each other to do well
- Full autonomy on your desk allowing you to manage your own workload and responsibilities
- A small team where you’ll play an important part in company growth
- An office dog who has been part of the team for the last 8 years!
- Easy access to the business, with free on-site car parking available for you
- Monday – Friday role working 9:00AM until 5:30PM. Early finish Fridays/NO WEEKENDS
We are looking to interview immediately, so for a chance to be considered please apply or send an updated CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.